Any Apple experts here?

JohnAcres

Reaction score
I'm officially an Apple convert! I finally switched from that Android thing. These fancy new gadgets definitely throw a curveball at an old dog like me. How do you choose so many of these photos at once? My finger is getting a workout from tapping each one individually! Isn't there some kind of "select all" button hidden somewhere? I didn't want to bother my son with this little thing since he's on vacation, so I figured you tech whizzes might know.

I'm officially an Apple convert! I finally switched from that Android thing. These fancy new gadgets definitely throw a curveball at an old dog like me. How do you choose so many of these photos at once? My finger is getting a workout from tapping each one individually! Isn't there some kind of "select all" button hidden somewhere? I didn't want to bother my son with this little thing since he's on vacation, so I figured you tech whizzes might know.
shifting from android to an Iphone is a good choice and it ensures the safety of your files and identity. I understand that Iphone is tricky for non-native users but don't worry, to select multiple photos at once you just simply need to tap and drag and your problem is solved.

Join the Kia Carnival Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back